Saturday, September 12, 2009

Just a Little Bit: Leo Babauta


I was never too big on reading blogs, until I started writing one, admittedly so. But I'm enjoying getting lost in and finding sweet treasures all over this dizzying web.

Recently, I stumbled on one of the top 100 most read blogs, Zen Habits. The owner is Guam resident, Leo Babauta-author of the new best-selling book, The Power of Less: The Fine Art of Limiting Yourself to the Essentials... in Work and in Life.

He recently posted a blog entry which I found rewarding. A few things I walked away with were:
  • Be yourself, loudly.
  • Read, read, and write.
  • Be passionate.
Oddly enough, this simple, yet inspirational, entry is essentially my to-do list. (Has been for years and is still growing...) Click here to read Babauta's blog, Do Interesting Things.

No comments:

Post a Comment